Monday, June 2, 2014

she is here!

that's right...we have a sweet baby girl perfect in every way!  

she was born at home with the help of an amazing midwife and mountain man {don't know what i'd do without him!}.  weighing 8 1/2 pounds she arrived early on a morning last week. the sibs woke up and there she was!!  i won't lie, it was a challenging experience but beautiful all the way. i thank the Lord for his strength and endurance that i so readily relied on.  i am still processing everything that happened...birth is a miracle, plain as that!

she loves cuddles and her siblings are just plum in love.  i have to shoo them away quite often so the sweet bundle can rest without having three pairs of eyes staring at her.

i am fully aware that you all want to see a picture {this is a blog after all} but for some reason my instincts are to protect this bundle...this is the internet after all.  i don't know if our blog will go private or what in the future but i thank you for your understanding.  i've made friends with many of y'all and if you'd like a peek just email me and i'll try to send you a pic quick as a wink.  

thank you for your thoughts, support and prayers!

13 comments:

  1. Oh congratulations my friend to you and your family a little bundle of joy. Miracles and love all wrapped up in pink. I am so very happy for you all. Do protect her that is what we are there for. HUGS HUGS B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you all!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear all is well! Congrats to you and your family! I'm so behind in blog land...I missed the whole pregnancy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! God bless you and your family of six!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad all went well, What is her name? Oh, enjoy that pink skin, you are a blessed woman, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, I am so thankful it all when well. Giving Praise for the answer prayers..
    Completely understand on protecting....I would also. Enjoy every moment of your
    new baby girl. So happy for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I'm so happy for you!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you all! What a sweet time to cherish her and your family. I am so very happy for you all. Birth is definitely a miracle. Totally understand no pics - mommas' instincts are a gift from God.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just checking in too see how you and the new little one are? I know that your day is full of cuddling
    and more cuddling...enjoy ~ Just thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sharing your JoY!!! Sending ((((((hugs)))))) and prayers for great health n happiness for you ALL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH Mt. Mama, how wonderful for your family! I've been away from blogging for so long, and thought I'd check in w/ some of my friends this quiet morning, and what a wonderful surprise to find here!!! Hope all is well! I have a feeling your 3 little helpers are more than ready to help w/ their little sister, how precious! You & Mt. Man have a beautiful family! So good to pop in and find out about your newest addition. God bless you dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK! I went into panic mode all of a sudden a few minutes ago, because I forgot to check in with you guys for a while, and I knew there was a bundle on the way any old day!!!
    Congrats to all of you!!!! So so excited for you.
    Please please send me a picture of the sweetheart! I'd love to see her sweet face!

    ReplyDelete

comments = happy mountain mama