Monday, July 22, 2013

i'm worn...



it's easy when you are a writer to let people see only what you want them to see. but, that is not being real.  and i'm all about REAL.

my sweet friend emailed and i unloaded on her.  i admitted things to myself, to her and to the Lord that were hard...she helped me see that i'm just plain tired and worn.

i am tired.  of a lot.

listing everything here on the blog wouldn't do any good.  you may feel sorry for me or realize that i have my own problems just like you do.  i assure you, i do. 

and it's not only our "problems" but situations around that affect us as well.  it's ironic how decisions someone else can make affects not only them but their friends and family.  and, we've had our share of them lately. 

i'm not trying to get your sympathy...only to let you and myself know that it is okay to be real.  to admit that you are just plain tired and worn. to admit that if not by the grace of God this life would sometimes be too much. 

i know He is in control.  i know He wants only good things for His children.  i know that when we are in the valley is when we grow muscles for Him.  

when i saw the last image of the music video above i felt a mixture of emotion.  that is me, right now...right there.  

He is here, holding me up...giving me strength and patience.  

He. is. here.

8 comments:

  1. I believe we all go through those times. Yes, here in blog world we can makes things look just perfect. Makes everyone think life never has its messes but it does. I appreciate your honesty.. "in our weakness; He is made strong". Yes, how sweet it is to have a Savior who understands and is with us each step of our sometimes messy and difficult life. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs my dear friend we have all been there and you are going to take care of this and move on because nothing gets you down for long because you have the lord on your side.HUGS B

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw praying for you, He knows ~ He cares He knows right where you are. And He is Faithful.
    Blessings to you. Rest in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wrote a similar post on this when I was feeling so down over a situation in this family, because it does effect us so strongly especially if it is one of our children. After writing my post I had a bloggy friend request my phone number, I gave it to her and she called and prayed over the phone with me over it. I tell you what if you have a friend to show you something you are missing or just pray with you it helps to get thru. I understand you are worn, tired, and I will raise my prayers on your behalf today to give you strength in your heart, head, and body to fight whatever it is that wears you out.

    Lord bless her heart today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "..but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint" Isaiah 40:31
    We wait together, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I am so there with you.. liftng you
    up in prayer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for you! I can totally relate and it is times like these when we need to just lean back in our Saviors arms and rest.

    ReplyDelete

comments = happy mountain mama