Sunday, October 7, 2012

scipture & snapshot

                                        {taken at the santa monica pier, ca. 2011.}



i don't know about you but the fair is a bit CRAZY for me with a capital "C".  all the smells, sounds, colors, things to see, things to do, things to eat...it's just too much.  much like this world can be sometimes....just too much.  as we go 'round and 'round a certain mountain for the twentieth time or just overwhelmed with our to-do list, it is a comfort albeit a sanity saver for me to remember who my rock is.  and just where my feet are planted.  so, go one wild colored ferris wheel...spin on.

{this year at the tulsa state fair the kids "forced" me to watch piglets being born while eating my lunch...i know, i know, the things i do for them!}

5 comments:

  1. What a good mama you are::)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've done a lot of things while eating lunch, but I think you win....hands down! Hope lunch stayed down!...
    I need to catch up on my blog reading....have missed keeping up w/ you and your lovely family! Hope you are having a wonderul autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are a great mama! It's so true the things we do for our kiddos. I just love your blog. You are officially on my blog roll. I can't wait to see what you post next! (Love the scripture!)
    Many Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You win the prize, did you get a blue ribbon for that??? You surely deserve one, whewie, sooie!ha Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you. Our state fair is one of the biggest in the country. We only go every couple years because it really is TOO much!

    But oh my goodness, what an amazing capture! What was the setting on your camera??? So cool!

    ReplyDelete

comments = happy mountain mama