Wednesday, July 25, 2012

not here...

my mind hasn't been here.  my heart is some where else.  over the past few days/weeks we have been so blessed to be able to spend time with mountain man's grandma.  she passed yesterday from this life to the next.

there is a family now who is missing their mama and grandma.  lots of memories being shared, lots of laughs. and tears.  it's normal and a part of life but that doesn't make it any easier.

luckily {since i've been elsewhere}, i was asked last month to do a homeschool guest post from a sweet blogging pal it's being published today here  at growing your homeschool.  i'd love for you to check it out.

and i'd love for you to keep my sweet family in your prayers.

love.

16 comments:

  1. Many hugs and prayers my sweet friend.. 3boyzmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for you loss, {{hugs}} for your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss, sweet friends! Prayers and love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mountain a big hug for you and your wonderful family. Take care, B

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so sorry for your family's loss...you're in my thoughts & prayers.
    ^)^linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear that, but glad she's just changed her address, amen? Will keep you and yours in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ditto LeAnna...holding you and your family in prayer...knowing you will find peace that only our Heavenly Father can offer.
    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lifting ya'll up!!!!! So sorry for your loss, but ya'll all know that you will see her in Glory


    ... and off to read your guest post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sharing in your thanksgiving for the blessing of this precious lady,
    Praying for God's comfort and sweet presence to embrace and uphold you,
    Rejoicing in the blessed hope that we have in and through Jesus Christ our Lord~

    ~Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came by from Growing Your Homeschool - thank you for guest posting and your family is in our prayers! I'm sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ((MM)) I'm sorry about your loss. I'm so glad your family can cling to one another as you grieve and remember your husband's grandmother.
    Love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanted you to know that I am still praying.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry for your family's loss. I haven't read for days now, and am behind. Praying for your hearts to be comforted!

    ReplyDelete

comments = happy mountain mama