Tuesday, April 17, 2012

good news.


we visited our good friend today and watched as she had a contraction.  i was hoping for more but alas, no such luck. she is a few days past the due date and i said, "i don't know 'bout you but i'm ready to meet this baby!"  hee hee.  do you remember being 9 months pregnant?! ugh! a couple of hours after we left she calls and says it's baby time!  yay!!!

after my silly comment about being eager to meet the baby i also said i've felt 9 months pregnant...with this dissertation.  i'm pleased to say i'm in the proof reading stage.  as in, done writing!  this baby is about done!

and, let's not forget this month's giveaway.  we couldn't just draw one winner.  we did two! 

congrats to jenn
and

please email me your address.

that's all folks.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE BABIES!!

    I was thinking you were about to say you were there and got to see the new birth!

    anywho....bring on happy preg momma's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only did 7 months for both my girls luckily they are healthy and happy. 9 sounds very long:)
    Yeah pregnancy I loved being pregnant a new life is always the best gift. Good luck to your new Mom. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and say hi! I'm back after several weeks on hiatus. Hope all is well with you. I'll have to catch up!

    ReplyDelete

comments = happy mountain mama