Tuesday, January 24, 2012

book review: Miracles Are For Real


what is a miracle?  do they really still happen in this day and age?  why does it seem some people attract miracles while others don't?  could it just be just "good luck" or does a higher power play a role?

i was very excited to review this book.  of course i already believed in miracles but the stories included in 'Miracles Are For Real ~ What Happens When Heaven Touches Earth' are faith building indeed!

Dr. Jim Garlow and Keith Wall do a great job of defining what a miracle is, who can receive one and where they come from.  Even the biggest skeptic can learn a few things...with an open mind of course!

as Joyce Meyer says, "I'd rather believe for a lot and get some then believe for a little and get it all!"

thank you Bethany House for a free copy of this book in exchange for a review.  the opinions shared are entirely my own.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. I'll have to put this on my 'to read' list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i believe in miracles and love hearing when others share (esp you my friend)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok ! serioously! You are filling up my night stand girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a GREAT read! Will have to get this. Thanks so much for the review...I totally believe in miracles. I anxiously await many to manifest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim Garlow is the best! He is actually a dear friend of my parents and our family. He used to be on our church staff many years ago when he lived in Oklahoma and has been close to my parents ever since. I still have pictures of he and his wife on my cell phone from one of their visits awhile back. I have a dear picture of his wife praying with my mother. He is such a good and godly man. I'll have to put his on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great book.
    I'm having problems seeing your posts come up in my dashboard for some reason....weird!
    I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a great book.....putting in on my "read" list!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tagged you in a post over at my blog - feel free to check it out, but no pressure, of course!

    ReplyDelete

comments = happy mountain mama