Friday, January 6, 2012

5 question friday.

well hello there!  i haven't done a 5 question friday in quite some time.  it's a fun way to get a little more aquainted.  they questions come from this blog.  really, i don't make them up.


1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?  well, i believe it's in the upper 60's.  yes, it's enjoyable but deep down i can't help but think it should be cold.  and snowy. 

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?  my bed.   simple as that.

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?  finish up my test for school on "biologic ionization." fun. {i'm being facetious.  as a side note did you know facetious is supposedly the only english word which has the vowels listed in order.  even facetiously works!} 

4. Have you ever served on a jury?  yes.  not fun.  a child abuse case.

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?  it would be fun to be a bird - being free to fly.   and, the mamas seem to adjust to having an empty nest.  not sure about the regurgitated worms.


happy weekend!  we're gearing up for a surprise around here!  i'll leave you with a little thought i picked up from a fellow mountain blogger.

9 comments:

  1. this was fun - getting to know a bit more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this... and I did know that about facetious..WOOO hoo.. my brain does work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading this. I'll have to try bookmark this blog and try it sometime myself.

    I did jury duty ONCE too, and I'll NEVER do it again! It was TOO stressful for me! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post! I did not know that about the word facetious...but perhaps that will help me spell it correctly?...probably not...
    I also appreciate your acronym poster...quite helpful!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are suppose to answer the questions too right?

    It's 48 degrees here today (Wisconsin)...no snow. Sure beats -20 degrees!

    Sudoku...I love doing it when I'm too sick to do anything else.

    What do I need to do before the end of the month? Nothing. Being retired is good.

    I had to go to jury duty but they didn't call my number! So glad. I got to go home.

    What animal....I think it would have to be a bird too. Flying has got to be cool.

    ....I did not know that about faceious, but now I know how to spell it! (Thanks for the follow)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good weekend, Brooke! And I never knew that about the word facetious. I'll have to let the kids know that one during a homeschool lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've been looooving this weather. Went to the zoo yesterday, and it was perfect. But, one nice snow day would be fun too! :) I haven't forgotten about your vanilla! Gotta get it in the mail asap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to know more about you! I love birds for some reason too, but I'm with you on the worm thing. I'm married to a fisherman though so we have been know to have live worms in dirt in our fridge. Maybe I shouldn't have shared that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Facetious is like our favorite word around here!!!
    I asked my husband the questions as we were sitting here having coffee this morning.! He answered each one and giggled at our blogging. Have a great weekend.!
    (By the way it's about 29 degrees here in northwest Wyoming!
    I take ibuprofen and go to bed when I am sick.
    Before the end of the month I need to get a job!
    Never served on a jury and...
    I would be a wild mustang in the Pryor Mountains of Wyoming and Montana!)

    ReplyDelete

comments = happy mountain mama