Tuesday, December 20, 2011

We're here!

so much for super fun Christmas posts. Due to unforeseen computer issues, for the third time I might add, I've resorted to blogging on my phone.  I wanted to pop in and say hi.

Between birthdays, a Christmas play (you would have been proud, we had the cutest angels and sheep around) schoolwork etc we have been busy.

But, never too busy to wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas packed with family, friends, love, laughter and chocolate.

God bless you, lots of love. And if you can, tell Santa to send me a new laptop ;)

13 comments:

  1. aww! sorry for the pc troubles! glad all else seems well, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand the no posting part! We've been so busy with Christmas that it's been hard to find time to upload. And throw in the cold weather and not venturing out as much as I'd like. Hope you get your computer troubles remedied soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking of you!!!
    Thanks for doing that on your phone...that's a lot of tiny typing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Christmas play sounds adorable! Hope you are able to get the computer fixed soon, and I am glad to hear you are all well. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know all is well, hope your computer issues are resolved soon! Merry Christmas to you all as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. praying that computers are working.. and know that you are super busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you all! I've been wondering how you have been.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice post...thanks for sharing...happy holidays...blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas to you and your gang! Send me your address and I'll get some vanilla in the mail for ya after Christmas. Got a bottle sittin' here with your name on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. May the Joy and Peace of Christmas be with you now and throughout the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you had a blessed holiday with your family. BTW, did "Santa" send you a new laptop? :)

    ReplyDelete

comments = happy mountain mama