Saturday, October 15, 2011

scripture & snapshot


pick one.  pick two.  anyone of them could be mine...maybe even all of 'em.

you see,  a long time ago i learned that what irritates people about others is often times something they themselves do.  since this pivotal learning time in my teens, i have been cautious to *try* not to judge. 

but...

a few years ago i had someone in my life that rubbed me the wrong way.  i felt like this person had to one up, keep up with the joneses and was never truly satisfied or thankful.  i thought i was ever so grateful for our many blessings so it was easy to cast judgement.  easy

until...

to be continued on monday.


6 comments:

  1. I am on the edge of my computer... and I so hate this reminder.. cause I am right there.. with a plank, or 20... Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picture for the verse... hmmm can't wait for the next part:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you're leavin' me hanging...but I'll wait til tomorrow :-). I hear ya on this verse, I was just thinking about it the other day, as in thinking about my own planks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good one to remember, and one I am trying to engrain into my children too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very true. What a perfect capture of a powerful Biblical lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. eager to hear the rest of the story!! Great photo and verse...perfect.

    ReplyDelete

comments = happy mountain mama