Tuesday, September 27, 2011

the winner..so appropriate too!

                          
the winner for the bundle of 3 books is CM at a little lilac.  let me remind you that "Courageous" tells of a journey for some police officers and the winner just so happens to be an officer too!  sweet!  she and i have been blogging pals for quite a while.  she is a kindred spirit who is raising two boys, likes natural and loves God. 

yay for you!!! 

{her name was drawn by using the new super easy rafflecopter!}

stay tuned for another great giveaway for the month of october!!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! And I have been seeing more and more advertisement for the movie! I just noticed that an acquaintance of mine has the release date written on the back window of her car! haha..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep hearing about this movie...sounds great. Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks! You are so kind :-) I'm so excited!

    And thank YOU for adversing this movie. I can't wait to go see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! I love her and I am so happy she won.

    ReplyDelete

comments = happy mountain mama