Wednesday, August 31, 2011

earth wonder photo challenge: white


the white challenge almost threw me for a loop...until i looked into my archives that is!  i didn't have to look far.  these are from fall of last year in southern georgia. 


a trip to the local pumpkin patch leads to all kinds of unusual sights for these okies!  white pumpkins?


cotton?!  we aren't in oklahoma anymore kids.  {cotton could be seen on the side of the roads...lost in transit.}


here is a cotton field after the pickin'.  i love the punkins on the roof of that 'ol place!

and a trip to a georgia pumpkin patch would not be complete without peanuts.  boiled peanuts.  ick.



EARTH WONDERS by anaeugenio

13 comments:

  1. bring on the fall weather w/those pumpkins too if you don't mind. i ♥ cotton fields. love my state too b/c of that

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the combination between the white and the red. we don't have cotton fields in Portugal, must be beautiful. we have wheat and sunflowers at the South. where I live, up North, people only have some vegetables on their backyards, we cannot call that a field. it's for family use. thank you so much for joining 'Earth Wonders' with such a joyful photo and story :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cotton against the red building and the wheel barrell (sp?). Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PUMPKIN PATCHES! One of the major reasons I love the fall! I can't wait. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall...hmmm means cold winter to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos. Boiled peanuts sound like yuck to me too. :) B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boiled PEANUTS?!?
    oh. I'm not sure about that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these make me wish for fall! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You certainly come across some neat ol buildings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful pics.. but I am so drawn to the cotton field pic w/ the old building and Ford pickup. Awesome shot! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete

comments = happy mountain mama